Wednesday, March 4, 2009

website

my new website is coming soon and i am sooooo excited! i have been in the process of getting my online cupcake ordering/shipping business up and running. obviously in very small steps but i realized that i am just going to need to jump start this if i want to see it happening any time soon. anyways, i finally posted a listing on etsy's alchemy page where you can post something you need and people bid on it. with that said, literally in two minutes of me posting it, i already have received 4 offers to do my logo design for both website and print. how exciting! i love that there are people in the world as passionate as i am about quality stuff and cupcakes! i'll let you know where to find my site hopefully soon! but for now, check out my other blog... holycupcake.blogspot.com.

peace and love, amanda

No comments: